Below is an example tour itinerary.
- Orientation, drumming, dance and xylophone classes at University of Ghana with members of Ghana Dance Ensemble.
- Performance by the Ghana Dance Ensemble.
- Travel to village of Klikor in Volta region.
- Study of Ewe drum and dance styles.
- Side trip to beach.
- Witness the brekete religious drum and dance ceremony, meet the town chief.
- Travel to Northern region.
- Visit monkey sanctuary, Mole national park.
- Experience traditional village life in Nanton.
- Rich musical traditions, home-stay in mud houses, meet with village chief, watch performance of dance "takai" or "tora".
- Return trip to Accra.
- Stops at beautiful waterfall (swimming), Cape Coast slave castle